Good-Bye 2011! You are definitely a year I will never forget. You brought me the happiest and the saddest times of my entire life. I am ready for a new year. I am ready for the feeling of a fresh start.
I have made 12 Goals for myself for 2012. There are so many more things I want to do... my list really could be about 100 items... but I want to make realistic goals and have to make sure to have time for my family and friends too!
- Get finances in order!
- Lose weight
- Make time monthly for craft projects
- Be more active/involved at church
- Complete Emily’s Nursery
- Complete Guest Room
- Keep up with household chores
- Go 2 places I have never been before
- Start college
- Work on marriage/family
- Keep up with blogging
- Make my mom and dad proud