Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 3

Week 2 Rundown:
This week went well.  I only made it to the gym twice but over the weekend we did a lot of walking..so I am counting it.  When I did go to the gym I worked out on the elliptical and was able to do a little more each time I went.  I did good at drinking water and eating well.  When we went out I was very conscious of what I was ordering and am very happy with all of the choices I made.  I feel really good about my progress. 

Week 2 Results:
Lost 2.4 lbs
Wednesday Weigh In - Week 3
5.6 lbs lighter (overall)
My Week 3 Goals:
**Go to the gym 3 times
**Continue making healthy eating choices
**Drink 4 bottles of water every day
She weighed in at 8 lbs, 6 oz
Emily's Week 3 Goals:
**Wear her new bathing suit
**Meet Auntie Linda
**Drink lots of bottles

No comments:

Post a Comment