Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 5

Week 4 Rundown:
Week 4 was pretty good.  Still haven't really varied from my diet plan.  We went to IKEA this past weekend.  It was my very first trip EVER to IKEA.  I loved it.  My loved all of the different lighting options, the frames and the storage canisters.  I am sure it will be no surprise to those of you who HAVE been to IKEA before, but we spent 4 hours walking around.  I considered IKEA one of my workouts this week.

Week 4 Results:
Lost 3.6 lbs!  Woohoo! 

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 5
**9.2 lbs lighter (overall) - I am so thrilled.  I know you can't see a difference yet... but 9.2 pounds in a month is a great start!
**Emily weighed in at 10 lbs.  I still don't think that can be right!  She is now literally 4 TIMES the size she was when she was born.
My Week 5 Goals:
**Eat wisely
**Go to the gym 3 times
**Drink 3 bottles of water a day

Emily's Week 5 Goals:
**Sleep in my new crib
**Celebrate my first 4th of July
**Go swimming

1 comment:

  1. Yippee for you. YOU ARE DOING GREAT.....I AM SO VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!!.. Almost 10 pounds in one month is fantastic. Even haivng one week of losing nothing you did wonderfully. Just think how great you are doing. Keep up the good work. What you are doing is working. You are well on your way..I am so so happy for you. Love you...b

    ReplyDelete